TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Star Cinema
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• What confidential information is collected?
We will only collect your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
• Is this information collected just for the purposes of providing and delivering the order etc?
Your email address will be added to our mailing list. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
• Does Star Cinema pass these details on to any third parties?
• Credit card transactions are processed securely, and no card details stored.
• What happens after payment is made?
Your session ticket will be emailed to the emailed address provided. This email also acts as your confirmation and receipt.
• How long between payment and goods reaching the customer?
The email containing your ticket will be sent immediately after payment is processed.
• All movie tickets purchased are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law. Therefore refunds will not be provided for reasons including, but not limited to: I’ve changed my mind/I can no longer attend/my friend can’t come so I’d like to cancel/I’d now prefer to attend another session/my friend booked for me and I didn’t know (i.e. double booking)/I’m sick/my car broke down/it’s raining and I don’t want to go out/I made a mistake and booked the wrong session.
• If Star Cinema is unable to screen the film for which a ticket is purchased, or if attendance is affected by lockdown due to COVID-19, you will be provided a refund.
• A booking fee per ticket will apply to all tickets purchased via this website.
• Certain film screenings may be subject to a “no free tickets” (NFT) restriction. Star Cinema will not accept Film Passes or Gift Vouchers for these film screenings.