TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Star Cinema
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• What confidential information is collected?
We will only collect your first name, last name, email address and phone number.
• Is this information collected just for the purposes of providing and delivering the order etc?
• Does Star Cinema pass these details on to any third parties?
• Credit card transactions are processed securely, and no card details stored.
• What happens after payment is made?
Your session ticket will be emailed to the emailed address provided. This email also acts as your confirmation and receipt.
• How long between payment and goods reaching the customer?
The email containing your ticket will be sent immediately after payment is processed.
• All movie tickets purchased are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law. Therefore refunds will not be provided for reasons including, but not limited to: I’ve changed my mind/I can no longer attend/my friend can’t come so I’d like to cancel/I’d now prefer to attend another session/my friend booked for me and I didn’t know (i.e. double booking)/I’m sick/my car broke down/it’s raining and I don’t want to go out/I made a mistake and booked the wrong session.
• If Star Cinema is unable to screen the film for which a ticket is purchased, or if attendance is affected by lockdown due to COVID-19, you will be provided a refund.
• Star Cinema will not offer refunds to patrons denied entry for being unable to provide proof of double vaccination in the form of your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate either on your smartphone or in printed form (for over 16 years only).
• Under no circumstance will Star Cinema transfer tickets from one session to another.
• A booking fee per ticket will apply to all tickets purchased via this website.
• Certain film screenings may be subject to a “no free tickets” (NFT) restriction. Star Cinema will not accept Film Passes or Gift Vouchers for these film screenings.